Palm Medical Centers is a fast growing company currently seeking Case Managers to join the team.
Case Manager Job Duties:
- Admits new clients by reviewing records and applications; conducting orientations.
- Determines clients’ requirements by completing intake interviews; determining need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations; reviewing therapist evaluations, treatment objectives, and plans.
- Establishes treatment programs by setting schedules and routines; coordinating services being provided; arranging resources, including transportation and escort.
- Monitors cases by verifying clients’ attendance; observing and evaluating treatments and responses; advocating for needed services and entitlements; obtaining additional resources; intervening in crises; providing personal support.
- Maintains clients’ records by reviewing case notes; logging events and progress.
- Communicates clients’ progress by conducting weekly interdisciplinary meetings and evaluations; disseminating results and obstacles to therapeutic team and family; identifying treatment influences.
- Prepares clients’ discharge by reviewing and amplifying discharge plans; coordinating discharge and post-discharge requirements; orienting and training family members; providing resources.
- Improves staff competence by providing educational resources; balancing work requirements with learning opportunities; evaluating the application of learning to changes in treatment results.
- Improves treatment results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; rewriting policies and procedures.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Proven working experience in case management, including as a nurse, medical, mental health care manager or a related job experience
- Excellent knowledge of case management principles, management and reimbursement
- Previous experience with psychological aspects of care
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with teamwork skills
Please, you can apply through this link: http://palmmedical.applytojob.com/apply
|Job Category||Case Management|