Palm Medical centers is a fast-growing company with currently seven locations and we are currently seeking a receptionist to be part of our exciting team.
The ideal candidate for this position is an individual with a great teamwork mentality. Must have exceptional customer service/patient-care skills, attention to detail, and an ability to multitask.
This position is responsible for front office/ reception area- these include but no limited to: receptionist duties, taking messages, referring calls appropriately, obtaining correct information from patients, checking patients in and out, Scheduling appointments. Must have effective communication with patients, co-workers, supervisor, and physicians. Candidate must be able to prioritize needs and be flexible to assist in other areas as requested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer telephone promptly and professional, tales messages and transfers call as necessary.
- Retrieves messages from mailbox and distributes accordingly
- Extends a prompt, polite and professional greeting to all visitors, notify appropriate personnel of visitor arrival and directs visitor to correct area
- Performs secretarial and clerical functions (filing. letters, packages, etc.)
- Receives packages
- Maintain/ updates directory of all employees and their location at center
- Notify the Lead Driver of Drivers when patients are ready for pick up
- Maintains professional conduct and appearance, and ensures that waiting and reception areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Medical Office: 1 year
- English & Spanish
Please, you can apply through this link: http://palmmedical.applytojob.com/apply
|Job Category||Medical Center|