Palm Medical Centers is currently seeking Registered Medical Assistants for our Miami locations.
We are an organization that is expanding very quickly and we need of great medical personnel to join our team.
Registered Medical Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and medical records; keeping patient information confidential.
- Counsels patients by transmitting physician’s orders and questions
- Schedules appointments; verifying times with patients; preparing charts, pre-admission and consent forms.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette
• Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure timely patient flow
• The ability to perform phlebotomy and administer injections
• Registered Medical assistant certification
Please, you can apply through this link: http://palmmedical.applytojob.com/apply
|Job Category||Medical Staff|